Vaillant ecoFIT pure 835 Combination Boiler Natural Gas ERP
Introducing the Vaillant ecoFIT pure 835 Combination Boiler designed using silicone composite high-grade aluminium, the boiler’s heat exchanger is a high quality, high-efficiency component that makes the boiler not only light to install but also easy to maintain. Furthermore, the ecoFIT pure platform offers a compact solution, and for the first time in the Vaillant portfolio, a rear flue option for convenient cupboard fit installs.
Features and Benefits
- Available combination outputs: 25kW, 30kW and 35kW
- Top and rear flue options on all boiler models – Allows flexible siting options and installs in various property types
- Compact, cupboard fit solution – small boiler footprint, offering the flexibility of siting, including a cupboard-fit
- Clear LED display – offers visibility in dimly lit areas for easier installation and use
- Easy installation and maintenance – an accessible layout that allows all components to be replaced from the boiler front
- Recognisable Vaillant fault codes – making it easy to diagnose faults
- High-specification aluminium heat exchanger- designed to last longer, maintain easily and reduce energy bills
- High-quality components – offering peace of mind for the lifetime of the product
- Industry-leading flue lengths – 10m flue length across all ecoFIT pure boiler outputs
- 4-sided cooling and water agitation of the heat exchanger – reducing stress on the heat exchanger for longer life reliability and reduced maintenance costs
- Compatible with Vaillant’s intelligent range of controls – for the most convenient and energy efficient system, saving on energy bills
- 7-year warranty when registered with Vaillant Advance – with the opportunity to purchase up to 10 years. For homeowner peace of mind.